We always enjoy General Conference with the family in October. Grampa Brent makes thinnies and M plans fun activities for the kiddos. Then we just soak in the words of the prophet, apostles and leaders. It is a fabulous day!
November was probably one of the craziest months of my life. I finished my training to become a Jazzercise instructor (including a written exam and CPR Certification) - and had my big audition!
I passed! And it has been a whirlwind ever since. My sweet kids left these cards for me as I walked in the door that night.
Aaron continues to excel in Scouting and has incredible leaders that help him succeed.
I had eye surgery on my right eye just before Thanksgiving to correct the double vision that has kept me from driving, playing the piano, and reading for many months now! The recovery was a lot longer process than I anticipated, and I was worried that it might not have worked! (But - now it is March, and I can say that I can wear my contacts more and more comfortably every day). I had a very red eye for about 6 weeks! Then it finally cleared to just the incision spot.
(Day 3) (Day 10)
(Day 14)
I guess I stopped taking pictures after that. But, the clearing up was SO gradual - I finally just had to get on with life even with the redness.
The Payson Temple continues to progress and is beautiful! We are excited for it to be finished and dedicated and opened!
Thanksgiving Dinner. We have so much to be thankful for!
Melynda prepared some fun crafts for the kids:
And, there ya have it. I didn't take many pictures in November OR December because of everything I had going on and then my eye issues. Needless to say - I am getting pretty close to being caught up in blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment