I know I'm calling it "Gramp's End of School Party" - and I'm sticking with that - because he finished his school year off with bus driving and wanted to party just as much as the school kids!! Plus - he planned it all. haha. We had yummy J-Dawg style hot dogs and hamburgers ... ya know - the whole works!
Melynda convinced Marissa to do some driving in the church parking lot behind their house. Woot!
We toasted marshmallows and made yummy s'mores. Grandma Pat even made homemade brownies that we ate with roasted marshmallows on top (super yum!)
Backy yard Fun -
Mother-May-I with Auntie M is THE VERY MOST FAVORITE backyard activity. The kids beg to play it every time we get together! All the grown ups get into it sometimes too - but, this night - we just enjoyed the kiddos + Marissa :).
Marissa forgot to say "Mother-May-I" -- ha!
But, she worked her way back ... they are neck and neck!
M gets attacked by whoever wins ... Hanna won it this time!
Then they finished off the party with a super-mega sleep over + thinnies for breakfast the next day. Lucky kiddos!
Oh, how I love these get-togethers. Thanks Daddio for making the end of school so fun and special!
oh how fun what a great way to celebrate the end of the school year
ReplyDeletehaha!! What a great party!! I think the brownies with marshmellows thing may have just changed my life!! GREAT idea!! And I love the picture of Hannah attacking M!! SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for documenting - so glad we can have these fun get-togethers! Love my FAMILY!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle for this post, makes me feel so good. The summer has been great. Look forward to the 4th!
ReplyDelete