Saturday, February 15, 2014

Marissa Goes to the Sweethearts Dance - February 2014

This pretty girl attended her first high school dance in February 2014 - Sweethearts! 

 Thank Heavens for M - who met us at the mall to help pick out a dress for her. And then spoiled Marissa by coming the day of to do her make up. Marissa and I may have pulled each others' hair out had it just been the two of us. haha! She picked a cute and modest dress - right at the top of her allowed price range :) - and looked absolutely gorgeous!  I particularly love the turquoise shoes and bow tie earrings!  She did a good job finding a few extras to match her style.  And - WOW! - I am in love with her beautiful eyes. :)


She's got a little bit of crazy fun in her - this one.  She makes a great date!
 

 


She and her friends planned a scavenger hunt for the day date.  She had a blast - and looked cute for it too!  

 

I forced them to come to our house before they went to the dance so I could get some pics.  (I'm cool like that.  Marissa was a little mortified, but - I think she's happy now that she's got photos!)
Left to Right:  Ridge, Hunter, Marissa, Clayton, Emily, Michael

I'm so glad Miss has got these two wonderful girlfriends in her life!

... Aaaaaand this crazy kid too.  ;)


She had a lot of fun!

Love my Missy Dee!

1 comment:

  1. holy smokes she is beautiful. im glad she had fun. I love the shoes too

    ReplyDelete