Saturday, May 31, 2014

Odds and Ends - The End of School 2014 -- So Excited for Summer!

One of the highlights of our year was being able to meet Elaine Dalton (former General Young Women's President)!!  She spoke at our Stake Camp Kickoff and is an incredible speaker as well as a  kind and down to earth person.  What an honor to meet her!


Marissa received a fun gift in the mail from my cousin, Tiffany.  What a sweet gesture!  Staying connected through social media has really been an uplifting strength in Marissa's life.  She has gotten to know several of my cousins well through facebook and instagram.  :)  (And they her!  As you can see -- Dr. Who obsession.)

As Summertime approaches, it becomes harder and harder to leave grandma and grandpa's house at a decent hour.  We want to stay as late as possible playing games!!  We were all in "Snarf" mode for several months.  So fun hanging out and bbqing in preparation for Summer.  :)

Grandma Pat put together a treasure hunt for the kidlets.  Can you see why they never want to leave? 

One of my friends sent me this picture.  Nice weather .... along with the final stretch of school days brings out the bikes.  The kids collect quite a crowd as they make their way to school together.  LOVE this neighborhood!

I continue to teach and love jazzercise, and FINALLY convinced Marissa to come.  She has been a Zumba girl - and still loves Zumba - but, is loving Jazzercise more and more.  I love having her in my class!

So grateful to have my Mom supporting me just about every single class.  She's pretty much a rockstar!  I <3 Jazzercise!


Bring on the Summer!  Camping, swimming, sleeping, hiking, playing!  The best time ever.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I was wondering how your stake was able to schedule Elaine Dalton to speak at your Camp kickoff? We would love to have her come speak at our stake! Thanks for your help! Also I posted an inquiry on your DOTS Evening in Excellence post from last January...I was hoping to get a copy of your template for the invitation, girls' names for the wall posters, and possibly your program as well. Please email me at sharlitas@gmail.com Thanks again for any information you are able to share with me! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing family. I love getting to know them threw social media. Maybe one day I will move closer so I can get to know your kids better in person. You guys are always having fun.

    ReplyDelete